August 4 Week: College & University Money Prep
Time & Location
About the Event
Managing money all on your own for the first time is a big task! This course will give you the tools and knowledge to feel more confident when making financial decisions. We will cover a range of topics while providing live group coaching on how to set goals, automate and build a strong financial foundation.
- 5 Key Pillars of Personal Finances
- Budgeting for Success
- Debt & Credit Worthiness
- Introduction to Investing
How it works:
1. Sign up to receive a video every week for 4 weeks
2. Complete the quiz to test your knowledge
3. Attend our live weekly review where we demo tools and answer your money questions
4. Leave with a Financial Foundation Certificate and the confidence to make good financial decisions!
Check out our Canadian Money 101 video as a kick starter to our program!
See you soon!
Week 1: 5 Key Pillars of Personal FinancesZoom
Week 2: Debt & Credit WorthinessZoom
- General Admission$75$750$0